Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 10. marts 2013

BB Couture - random swatches

Today I'll show you the 5 BB Couture polishes, that I own....
The first shown is sent to me to review from NORWAY Nails - and Wenche now ships to all of Europe. I think you can find all 5 of the below BB Couture polishes in her BB Couture section...
When you shop at NORWAY Nails you can use the discount code MARIA10 to get 10% off!!!
BB Couture Love Bug, is a pinkish nude, here shown in 3 coats without top coat - the finish is shiny. It's not really my color, but there are ways to remedy that.
BB Couture Love Bug in close-up
It's a simple fix for a color not good for your skin tone to add a row of dots along the cuticle line in a color that matches the polish and is better for your skin tone. Blue or green could have been pretty too.
BB Couture Balboa Beach Bunny - a to die for purple with gorgeous micro glitter, that transfer well to the nails. Here shown with Seche Vite top coat as it dries a bit gritty.
BB Couture Balboa Beach Bunny - close up - isn't it beautiful...?
BB Couture Hermosa Surfer Girl - a pink jelly with multi-colored micro glitter, that is much more visible IRL. For opacity it needs 3-4 coats, but I'm going to use it over a cream color and for sponging effects. Here shown on it's own with Seche Vite top coat as it dries a bit gritty. As a single layer over a darker cream colors - it has an amazing effect, the tiny green and gold micro glitters are like magic....
BB Couture Hermosa Surfer Girl - close up
BB Couture Laguna Lagoon - a pretty pastel green cream polish
BB Couture Laguna Lagoon - close up
BB Couture Sweet Silcone - a teal with micro glitter, that dries gritty - here shown without top coat.
BB Couture Sweet Silcone - close up
Oh by the way - only 23 people entered the giveaway so far...!?!

41 kommentarer:

  1. I love what you did with the first polish to make it more suitable for you!
    I know it's silly but I don't like this brand purely because of the bottle design!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you like my quick fix, and nothing is silly when it comes to polish :)

      Slet
  2. Don't know this brand, they look lovely!

    SvarSlet
  3. The shimmery ones are my favourites :)

    SvarSlet
  4. El verdoso es el que más me gusta. El que no acaba de convencerme es el rosita

    Un besito desde  ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤ Estoy de SorteitO!!

    SvarSlet
  5. I love how you turned a so-so polish in an awesome mani.

    SvarSlet
  6. My favourite is BB Couture Balboa Beach Bunny :-) and I entered the giveaway with great pleasure! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Mine too - and yay, I noticed when you did :)

      Slet
  7. Balboa Beach Bunny is definitely to swoon over! And so is Sweet Silicone. Wow!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - I love it - not so much Sweet Silicone :)

      Slet
  8. All are pretty but I love love bug! It's such a sweet colour! However I don't think it's really Maria, am I right?:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are absolutely right - it would be much more you LOL

      Slet
  9. All the colors are really pretty! And nice trick with that row of dots! I'll have to give it a try with certain colors I have. :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  10. These are all so pretty! I really love Love Bug and Hermosa Surfer Girl!!

    SvarSlet
  11. Great solution. I'll give that one a try too.

    SvarSlet
  12. Strangely, the first one is my fav :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Fortunately we do not all like the same colors ;)

      Slet
  13. Hvor er de fine! Jeg har stadig til gode at prøve BB Couture, men de skal helt klart prøves på et tidspunkt :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Det synes jeg du skulle - du kan jo f.eks. bruge rabtatkoden!!

      Slet
  14. I like Hermosa Surfer Girl the most :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is such a fun polish - also because its amazing over other colors!

      Slet
  15. Ohhh surfer girl is gorgeous but I still love the purple more lol

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - quite as expected ;) - thanks a lot, my friend!

      Slet
  16. BB Couture Balboa Beach Bunny is my favourite! I love the "pin point glitter" (as I read some one else perfectly describe BB Couture glitter on MUA). Thanks for the great tip about shades that don't match your skin tone... I personally have a few shades that I like the colour in the bottle, but not so much on me... I'll be trying it out soon!

    SvarSlet
  17. Really pretty swatches! Sweet Silcone looks beautiful!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...