Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 3. maj 2013

Essie sping collections 2013 - Madison Ave-Hue and Resort, swatches of my picks

Essie released two 2013 spring collections - and I picked 5 of them. The first two are from the Madison Ave-Hue collection, Avenue Maintain and Bond With Whomever. The next 3 are from the Resort coll.: Under Where, In the Cab-Ana and First Timer.
I show them all in 2 coats and without a top coat. Let's take a closer look...

 
First the two from the Madison Ave-Hue collection - the blue Avenue Maintain - a really pretty cartoon sky blue cream...

 
- and Bond With Whomever - a cool-toned lilac cream

 
Under Where from the Resort collection is a warmer toned lilac - see the comparison...

 Bond With Whomever vs. Under Where

 
In The Cab-Ana is a lovely turquoise cream...

 
First Timer is a green cream right between jade and spring green...

All comments will be read when I open my computer again sometime next week!
HERE you can see what I have scheduled to post during my blog absence :)

13 kommentarer:

  1. The colors are so awesome, I love them:D

    SvarSlet
  2. In the cab-ana is just one of the most beautiful colours I have ever seen <3

    SvarSlet
  3. These are gorgeous! I love this whole collection!

    SvarSlet
  4. Very pretty! I love in the cab-ana!

    SvarSlet
  5. ok seriously, i want them all *.*

    SvarSlet
  6. oh these collections is awesome! i need to go find them!

    SvarSlet
  7. Definitely need some of these!

    SvarSlet
  8. I'm so happy you like my picks, thanks a lot all of you :)

    SvarSlet
  9. I like all the colours, it would be too difficult to choose only one or two :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...