Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 3. juli 2014

Too Fancy Lacquer Aphrodite

This might not be the obvious choice for summer, but I wore it the other day and enjoyed it very much...

Too Fancy Lacquer Aphrodite is a complex kind of dark purple.
It’s grape-berry-plum-smokey-dusty dark purple in the shade, but in low light you see hints of rainbows. In the sun it turns on an incredible light show of rainbows, and now it’s both a blue grape and plum purple.
This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like Aphrodite?
I bought this beauty from Edgy Polish

Please hit the LIKE button below, pretty please ;)

30 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, I love Aphrodite. The second name of this varnish must be 'Elena' ;DD.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I thought it was Maria - maybe it's Elena Maria - nah, it's Maria Elena :D

      Slet
  2. Holo on dark colors are perfect!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that is so true, the darker colors show the rainbow much better too!

      Slet
  3. Liked you on FB :)
    I like it. It has depth, the Aphrodite :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Ida, and now i know your name - love that :)

      Slet
    2. Actually I'm Aneta. I don't like FB and I've created this account to take part in Colour Alike competition for nail polishes names. The fake name is saved so I was able to like you :)

      Slet
    3. Hello Aneta :D - I know several girls who do something similar, and I appreciate your like anyhow :)

      Slet
  4. Lovely colour and holo. I just love Too Fancy Lacquer. Must get me more of them. ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You really must - ASAP, I'm sure Katarina can help you :D

      Slet
  5. Wow! I love it! I want this nail polish!!!!! ;-)

    SvarSlet
  6. It's dark and mysterious! I love it :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. In deed it is - I'm happy to hear it :)

      Slet
  7. That is absolutely stunning! I'd wear that all year round :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's definitely an all-year for me too!

      Slet
  8. I would enjoy it in every season! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. This is adorable. I'd totally wear it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I would be very surprised if you didn't like it ;)

      Slet
  10. Yeah, the Goddess of Love and she made me love this polish :D

    SvarSlet
  11. wow! holo power <3 <3 Love it <3
    Such an amazing colour

    SvarSlet
  12. summery or not, i love it anyway :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...