Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 12. april 2016

OPI Give Me Space swatches


Opi Give Me Space is from the Starlight collection for the Holidays 2015. It is a beautiful blue scattered holo and silver super fine micro glitter/shimmer. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like it..?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

28 kommentarer:

  1. Oh yes, I love it! :) My swapsies friend has it on hold for me and I can't wait to have it here.

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. Sowwww Goooorrrggeeeooouuusss! <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Really a stunning polish! :)
    Best wishes, MOna

    SvarSlet
  4. I don't like it, I love it! I even remember when and where I got it: at the airport, picking my mom up who came home from a vacation abroad :)

    SvarSlet
  5. The scattered holo effect is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  6. Azul lindo de viver!!
    Amei, claro.

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  7. This is such a gorgeous blue, one of my favourites from the Starlight collection!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Also my favorite - the only one I bought actually!

      Slet
  8. It pales in comparison to some of your polishes, but it is pretty nevertheless. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I think your conclusion is very right!!

      Slet
  9. I would give a looooot of space to this blue beauty! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...